Monday, September 27, 2010

Cute little bag...

Here is my latest creation. I worked with Emily (my brother's soon to be wife) and the first try was just that....trying. We finally got it done after dinner, ice cream and a few t.v. shows. So, I made this for my friend Kristyn for her birthday. When I gave her gift, she gave me one too!! A stack of vintage fabric for me to create with! YES! More projects for me. Since I learned to do a zipper as well, I am able to do a little more. Here is a picture....again, sorry for the phone shot but I keep forgetting to take it with my camera before I give stuff away...



Next up is an apron that Emily helped me with also. It is almost complete but of course, my machine is sick again. My mom is bringing me hers so I can get it finished. Stay tuned....