Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Hello....




So, I had a very busy week since my last post. I had to go to Austin for work for a few days and then to my bride-to-be best friend for her last hooray as a single lady. Well, needless to say that I have been having a lot of fun! I am so excited for Lindsay and know that she will make a great wife and a beautiful bride.

This weekend we are going back to Austin for Labor Day to float the river. I am sure this will be a fantastic time! It is a work reunion of a few co-workers that were all stuck together by a crazy boss and a pretty crazy company. Anyway, it will be great to see them and get a little R& R for the last long weekend of summer. I do live Texas though so I have at least 6 more weeks of heat ahead...ugg!!

Anyway, I am doing a little practicing tonight and hope to have something to post...better then my first...one can only hope. Anyway, stay tuned...